Considered by many to be a one-in-a-million strategic marketing consultant, Ailsa’s point of difference is that she specialises in helping small business find their point of difference, reigniting their passion and dramatically improving their bottom line.
She doesn’t just promise results. She actually gets them. And that’s why her award winning business AP Marketing Works has being going strong since 1999.
Having been in the trenches of marketing for 20+ years, Ailsa has a unique ability to instantly get to the heart of her audience by decoding marketing mumbo-jumbo and delivering easy-to-implement marketing strategies in a way that is both energetic, entertaining and educational.
As State President of the Professional Speakers Australia, Ailsa’s infectious enthusiasm and unparalleled marketing expertise is the talk of the town throughout government groups, corporates and small business entrepreneurs.
- Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute and Certified Practising Marketer
- One of only 115 Certified Speaking Professionals in Australia
- Highest accreditation and international designation of Certified Speaking Professional with Professional Speakers Australia.
- Published in Business Victoria Online, MYOB Pulse Online Business Hub, Herald Sun, Business West, Inside Small Business and Smart Company
- Former Vice President of the Greater Western Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Counsellor and lecturer at Victoria University
- Telstra Business Awards and Telstra Women’s Business Awards judge for 7 years
- Specialist judge for the Australian Marketing Institute National Marketing Excellence Awards
- 3-time author, accomplished classical piano and gypsy cello player and occasional tap dancer!
Located in Melbourne Australia and prepared to travel.
AP Marketing Works
1300 512 410